First go to link: https://patient.oaktreeconnect.co.uk/signin
- Reset your password by clicking on “Forgot Password” link on the log in page.
- On the next page Input your email that you registered with us with and submit.
- Our system will then send you a code to the above email. You will be able to reset your password using this code.
If that does not help, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at this number +44 0121 314 3456 from Monday to Friday between 9am-5pm.
- Please check your internet connection.
- If your internet connection is working, please clear website cookies in the browser and try to login again.
- If that does not help, please write to us at email@example.com or call us at this number +44 0121 314 3456 from Monday to Friday between 9am-5pm.
There is a “communications” tab on the patient portal on the left hand side. When you click on it, a drop down appears with an option ‘Messages’. There, you can select Compose Message followed by the option ‘Clinician’ and choose the practitioner you wish to send a message.
Note: You can only send a message to the practitioner whom you have an appointment with.
It allows you to message and attach and send files, documents, etc. to your practitioner or communicate with the administration for any queries related to the Oaktree Connect.
Go to medication on that particular patient’s record, +Prescription. Complete the simple form, click ‘Save’ to store it in the patient records WITHOUT sending to pharmacy.
To send to pharmacy, so the medication can be dispensed and sent to the patient, click ‘Save and Send’.