Oaktree Connect Terms & Conditions
‘The Oaktree Clinic‘ or ‘us‘ or ‘we‘ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you‘ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The contents of this website are for general information and use only. All information is subject to change without notice.
- Use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, The Oaktree Clinic shall not be liable. It shall be the user’s own responsibility to ensure that products, services or information available through this website meet your requirements.
- There is no warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found on this website or offered on this website for any particular purpose. The information and materials may contain unintended inaccuracies or errors. Oaktree expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- All material contained in this website is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but not limited to, the design, layout, appearance and graphics. All reproduction of these is therefore prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of Oaktree website will result in a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- All trademarks and third party logos reproduced in this website, not property of, or licensed to Oaktree, are acknowledged on the website.
- This website includes some links to other third party websites for your convenience, to provide further information. This does not imply our endorsing the content of these websites and we take no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- Use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.